Tuesday, July 28, 2009

boy: pag tau na, sabay
nating haharapin ang mga problema...

girl: wala naman akong problema eh...

boy: kasi nga hindi pa tau...
wag kang excited!...

===
have you ever realized
that when some people say
"you've changed..."

its just because you stopped
living you life...
their way...

===
A man experienced being robbed by thieves
in his diary he wrote,
"Let me be thankful first because
they took my purse and not my life;
second, although they took my all, it was not much
especially my faith; and third, because
it was I who was robbed and not I who robbed."

God has a purpose behind every trial
and the good things behind the worst
situations.

===
Never say,

"this is the best time of my life"

as Homer Simpson said, "This is the best time of life...so far!"
Better things are yet to come.

===
Dey say that expecting
is one way of hurting yourself.

But,

What if you have
been given reasons to expect?

Expecting doesn't hurt you,
assuming does.

===
God always plan the best for us
sometimes we feel being left out
but actually God is saving the better
one than what we asked for

0 comments:

 
Free Blogger Templates Blogger Styles